Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Judging Others

Good Morning to all my friends, I apologize for not writing yesterday my kids and I were all sick yesterday. But here I am to start the beautiful Tuesday with you all. Today we are going to talk about judging people. I will start off with a quote...

“How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.”   ~ Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free    

We are quick to judge others by the decisions others make in life. Who are we to judge other... none of us are perfect, we all make mistakes...rather I would call them lessons. God put some choices in front of us and we make one choice and learn from it. We are all here to learn...everyday we learn something new...sometimes from kids, friends or total strangers and most of the time from our own choices. It is sad when one judges someone and goes off talking about that individual... do you even once sit back and think what if that was you, that you just put your judgment upon... how is this individual being effected by the way you judge them... Like I said we have no right to judge others as none of us are perfect... Like Steve Maraboli says... " Let today be the day.. You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey"   their journey in life.. Life is beautiful...spread happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment