Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Importance of Mothers

Good Morning all, I had the most amazing long weekend and a bit tiring also. I am kind of down today because my mom is having a big surgery and I am not by her side. My mom is my strength, my teacher, my everything...she is the root that keeps my family together. Since my heart is with my mom today, let's talk a little bit about the importance of mothers in our lives... A little something I read somewhere by an unknown writer...

A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

"Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."

The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."

God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."

Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"

God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"

God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

"Who will protect me?"

God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it's life."

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

"You will simply call her, 'Mom.'"


Mothers go through nine months with us in their stomach... feeding us from the day we enter her womb, they comfort us when we are hurting, they stand by us when the rest of the world turns their back on us, they pray for us even when we leave them.... I think it's about time we give a little back. When our parents get old, they are like little children...now it is our turn to take care of them...All they ask for is a little attention and some love...is that too much to ask... Love your parents with all your hearts...they cannot be replaced and when they are gone you can't make up for anything..

3 comments:

  1. Good Luc... I hope she feels better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you sweetie, it means so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a beautiful read. thanks for sharing! i wanted to share it as well on my wall. would you mind if i copied and pasted?

    hope your mother's surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete